13 November 2013

Another of those challenges that I love!! Mais um daqueles desafios que eu adoro!!

A friend of mine brought me to the Gallery, this delicious little house so I can play ... choose the paper, the patterns, decorate and rave about this tenderness ... can't wait to get started and I imagine it will be irresistible! hope so!
Of course while it waits for time and inspiration, I couldn't resist giving it a point light with one of my favorite little lights.
 

Uma aamiga minha trouxe-me para a Galeria, esta deliciosa casinha para eu poder brincar... forrar, decorar e delirar com esta ternura... não vejo a hora de começar e imagino que venha a ficar irresistível! hope so!
Claro que enquanto aguarda tempo e inspiração, não resisti dar-lhe um ponto de luz com uma das minhas little lights favoritas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...