01 May 2013

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING PIECES OF AUTHOR custom tailored • ENVIO PARA QUALQUER PARTE DO MUNDO PEÇAS DE AUTOR personalizadas e feitas à medida

I have the distinct feeling that I need to change my way to communicate on this blog. In fact, I believe that the fact of not having my online shop yet operating (open on ETSY for about 1 year, but not yet operational) induces people in error and does not allow them to realize that what I am showing here, are in fact tailor-made orders.

So, if you like what you have seen here posted and above all, if you have in mind a special object that you would like to see materialized and tailor made, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to realize your dream ...

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
PIECES OF AUTHOR custom tailored.
Average delivery time 2 to 3 weeks.

fpr@filipapaisrodrigues.com
https://www.facebook.com/filipapaisrodrigues


Tenho a nítida sensação de que preciso de alterar a minha forma de comunicar neste blog. Na verdade, creio que o facto de não ter ainda a minha loja online a funcionar (aberta no ETSY há cerca de 1 ano, mas ainda não operacional) induz as pessoas em erro e não lhes permite perceber que o que aqui vou mostrando, são de facto encomendas feitas à medida.

Assim, se gosta do que tem visto aqui publicado e sobretudo, se tem em mente um objecto especial que gostaria de ver materializado e feito à sua medida, não hesite em contactar-me. Terei o maior prazer em concretizar o seu sonho...


ENVIO PARA QUALQUER PARTE DO MUNDO
PEÇAS DE AUTOR personalizadas e feitas à medida.
Tempo médio de entrega 2 a 3 semanas.

fpr@filipapaisrodrigues.com
https://www.facebook.com/filipapaisrodrigues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...